Conveyancing and Property Law.
The Firm advises various clients on aspects of purchase of real properties and the securitization of the properties for loans and mortgages.
The Conveyancing and Property Law is divided into the following main areas:
- Sale & Purchase.
The Firm drafts all documents relating to Conveyancing transactions and generally deals with all other matters relating to property transactions and is dedicated to carry out registrations of the property ownership within minimum time. We have established an eﬃcient working relationship with various land registries with the aim of ensuring smooth operations and timely conclusion of matters.
We oﬀer the following services;
- Legal due.
- Project structuring including real estate developments.
- Drafting various conveyancing documents as the transaction may require.
- Eﬀecting transfers of land (purchase and sales), sub-division, and amalgamation of land.
- Advising on and perfecting of security.
- Arbitration, mediation and dispute resolution in real estate related and
- Preparing and negotiating:
- Financial agreements and arrangements;
- Project and contractor agreements;
- Leases, licenses, and other interests in property;
- Providing regulatory compliance and advisory services to real estate