Corporate and Commercial Law
The Firm deals with the incorporation of companies and business enterprises; the preparation, perusal, authentication and witnessing of commercial contracts and agreements; loan agreements; the drafting and perusal of banking securities that involve companies such as debentures; mergers and acquisitions
The Firm also provides legal advice as necessary to its clients in the various business areas that such clients are involved in, such as;
- Advising on Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Corporate restructuring
- Advising on shareholding agreements and share transfers
- Company secretarial services
- Conducting trainings on upcoming sectorial laws that aﬀect companies.
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on various day to day commercial agreements;
- Acquiring licenses and permits for the company from the national and county Governments.