Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
The ﬁrm is involved in matters relating to advising, registration and dispute resolution of all manner of Intellectual Property.
The ﬁrm has established a network of lawyers and associates locally and internationally to ensure provision of eﬃcient services to all clients that may wish to register any intellectual property internationally.
The ﬁrm oﬀers the following services among others;
- Registering intellectual property (Trademarks, Copyrights, industrial design, utility models and assignment of IP between entities (locally and internationally).
- Advising on franchising and licensing agreements.
- Prosecuting Intellectual Property infringement disputes.
- Developing intellectual property strategies and policies.
- Advising or development, ownership, transfer, and use of various technology platforms and applications.